Electronic lock battery alkaline battery, also known as dry battery, alkaline zinc manganese battery, alkaline manganese battery, is the best type of zinc manganese battery series products.
The principle of alkaline dry cell is recommended
It is suitable for long-term application with large charge and discharge capacity. Key uses: controller, tape recorder, digital camera, clock, flashlight, electric toy car, computer mouse, alarm system, sound wave, electric toothbrush, diagnosis and treatment of consumer electronic products, etc. The internal resistance of alkaline dry battery is low, resulting in a larger current than ordinary manganese rechargeable battery, while the mercury content of energy-saving battery is only 0.025%. Manganese dioxide is the positive grade, zinc is the negative grade, and ferric chloride solution is the electrolyte of lithium battery. Alkaline battery is the most successful high capacity battery, and it is also one of the most cost-effective rechargeable batteries.
The common problems in the application of alkaline batteries are as follows:
1. Because the alkaline battery can not be charged at one time, forced battery charging will cause the risk of liquid leakage or damage to machinery and equipment.
2. The "+," - "poles of the rechargeable battery shall be properly installed according to the orientation required by the application machine and equipment.
3. Short circuit fault, heating, ignition and dismantling of rechargeable battery are strictly prohibited.
4. Operation temperature of rechargeable battery: - 10 ℃ - + 60 ℃; storage temperature: - 10 ℃ - + 45 ℃.
5. Prevent the rechargeable battery from being stored in the natural environment of sunlight, high temperature and low temperature, so as to prevent endangering all normal applications of rechargeable battery.